This five-day course trains learners on concepts associated with cyber security compliance and scope of audits. This course will also detail the various tools, techniques, and frameworks that can aid in the auditing process. Learners will be able to describe auditable domains in an organization, as well as the end-to-end process of an audit, including how to prepare, conduct, and complete an audit report.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe the role of ISS compliance in relation to U.S. compliance laws
- Explain the use of standards and frameworks in a compliance audit of an IT infrastructure
- Describe the components and basic requirements for creating an audit plan to support business and system considerations
- Describe the different parameters required to conduct and report on IT infrastructure audit for organizational compliance
- Describe information security systems compliance requirements within the User, Workstation, LAN, Remote Access, and System/Application domains
- Describe the frameworks used to implement ISS compliance within the LAN-to-WAN and WAN domains
- List the qualifications, ethics, and certification organizations for IT auditors
Who should attend
Security and audit professionals, managers of audit or security teams, system and network administrators.
In-classroom instructor-led training