Cyber Security Policy and Implementation
Instructor-led training course
Please contact us if you have any questions.
This five-day course teaches learners how to manage information security policies and frameworks, how to establish their needs, and how to identify potential challenges around those policies in an organizational environment. Learners will explore policy implementation issues and ways to overcome barriers to implementation. Effective policy design and maintenance will be discussed along with frameworks that organizations can use to help with risk management and compliance. Finally, a review of U.S. compliance laws and associated Information Security requirements will be conducted.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the role of an information systems security (ISS) policy framework in overcoming business challenges
- Analyze how security policies help mitigate risks and support business processes in various domains in the information technology (IT) infrastructure
- Describe the components and basic requirements for creating a security policy framework
- Describe the different methods, roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of personnel, along with the governance and compliance of security policy framework
- Describe the different ISS policies associated with the user domain, IT infrastructure, and risk management
- Describe different issues related to implementing and enforcing ISS policies
- Describe the different issues related to defining, tracking, monitoring, reporting, automating, and configuring compliance systems and emerging technologies
Who should attend
Security managers, project managers, system administrators, and auditors. Personnel responsible for the protection of corporate resources or those involved in the creation and maintenance of security policy.
In-classroom instructor-led training
- 5 days