Hunt Mission Workshop
NOVEMBER 8, 2021 (AMERICAS)
This fast paced entry-level workshop teaches the fundamentals of creating a structured, repetitive, and documented intel-led hunt in your own organization.
If you have any additional questions, send us an email. Thank you.
Students will learn how to employ a process framework to scope, execute, and validate the results of a network hunting operation and ensure each hunt mission is used to improve the organization’s overall network security posture.
- LOCATION: Online
- DATE: November 8, 2020
- TIME: 9:00am–5:00pm Central Standard Time
- COST: US$2,000 or 2 EOD units
- Expertise On Demand (EOD) units will be accepted
You may take this course in combination with the Cyber Threat Hunting course (November 9–10, 2021) for the reduced total price of $4,000 USD or 4 EOD units for both courses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to purchase a seat at this combined course.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe how to integrate a hunt capability into their conventional cyber security operations
- Conduct gap analysis
- Utilize a hunt process framework for repeated, structured hunts
- Develop a custom workflow for their own environments
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
SOC managers, intelligence analysts, threat hunters, and anyone interested in creating a structured hunt program.
Students will access the live instructor-led course online. Students will require a computer that meets the following minimum requirements:
- Internet Connection: 25 Mbps+ recommended
- Browser: Chrome recommended
- Operating System: Windows or MacOS
Students will receive access to all required class materials.
Additional Education Services
Mandiant offers numerous training services, including teacher-led and web-based training. The full catalog is available on the Mandiant Academy site.