NOVEMBER 15–17, 2021 (AMERICAS / EMEA EVENING)
Software developers and security professionals have historically had an adversarial relationship. Software developers may believe security professionals get in the way of productivity while security professionals know that vulnerabilities get introduced in the software development lifecycle.
Fortunately, the barriers between these two disciplines are breaking down as companies recognize the importance of introducing security early in the software development lifecycle. This course covers different software development methodologies as well as the different places that good security practices can be introduced in any software development methodology as well as how to implement them.
- LOCATION: Online
- START DATE: November 15, 2021
- END DATE: November 17, 2021
- TIME: 8:00–13:30 Pacific Standard Time, daily
- UTC 16:00–21:30
- 11:00am–4:30pm EST
- 1:00pm-6:30pm BRT
- 4:00pm-9:30pm GMT
- COST: US$3,000 or 3 EOD units
Expertise On Demand (EOD) units will be accepted
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate how security can be introduced into common software development methodologies
- Identify capabilities necessary to improve existing practices within their organizations
- Examine elements of a simplified methodology to apply those elements to methodologies and processes already in place in their organizations
- Suggest security controls that can be applied within development processes in their own environment
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Anyone who is now or may in the future be part of a software development project. This may be, for example, developers who want to know more about security, security people who want to understand software development processes or project managers who want to understand both better.
Students will receive access to all required class materials and tools.
Additional Education Services
Mandiant offers numerous training services, including teacher-led and web-based training. The full catalog is available on the Mandiant Academy site.