Register to Attend MIRcon™ 2013
November 5-6 | JW Marriott | Washington, DC
Thanks for registering for MIRcon™ 2013 - we'll see you in November!
About the Mandiant Incident Response Conference (MIRcon®)
MIRcon® is attended by hundreds of professionals in all disciplines of information security. The event is designed to inform innovators and executives who are on the front lines daily, battling cyber attackers.
Multiple conference tracks are available so everyone from senior leaders to managers to first responders can receive guidance and intelligence they can use to immediately benefit their organizations.
Why You Should Attend
- Network, add input, seek advice, interact and share with presenters and other participants among the most talented and educated in information security.
- Experience first-hand current and coming technology transforming information security and management.
- Earn CPE hours while increasing technical skills and professional knowledge.
- Ask questions directly to speakers and panelists with access to all sessions on all tracks.
- Explore topics pertaining to specific areas of expertise.
- BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THE EXPERTS ARE.
Who MIRcon® 2013 is for
- CIOs, CTOs, & CSOs
seeking financial benefits from enhanced cyber security; integrating information security with other departments; or overseeing information security practices.
- Senior-level employees
accountable for information security or database management.
- New and experienced managers
responsible for information security planning and integration.
- Analysts, admins and technicians
cultivating new tactics and technologies.
This Is Where the Experts Are
Call for Papers: Important Dates for PresentersTo Be Considered and Submit, Click Here
- July 9 - Abstract for papers due
- August 6 - Selection notification will occur
- October 4 - Full slides for papers due