Get Your Copy of M-Trends 2023 Today
The highly anticipated annual report is here. In this 14th edition, M-Trends provides an inside look at the evolving cyber threat landscape drawn from Mandiant incident response investigations and threat intelligence analysis of high-impact attacks and remediations around the globe across the last year.
Get informed on these topics and so much more:
- Latest Incident Response Metrics
- Evolving Threat Groups
- Cyber Operations During Wartime
- New Red Team Findings
- Growing Network Vulnerabilities
- Actionable Security Best Practices
Hear More From the Experts Themselves
M-Trends 2023 Webinars
Join Mandiant experts for a deeper dive into M-Trends 2023 frontline insights, along with best practice learnings you can apply directly to your security program.
- By the Numbers of Today's Top Cyber Developments and Attacks: M-Trends 2023
- Presented by: Kirstie Failey, Senior Threat Analyst, Mandiant, and Jake Nicastro, Principal Threat Analyst, Mandiant
- Cyber Attacks During War and Peace: How the Threat Landscape Was Altered in 2022
- Presented by: Andrew Kopcienski, Principal Intelligence Analyst, Mandiant
Take An Executive Look
M-Trends 2023 Executive Summary
Read the report summary to be on top of the latest trends across today’s cyber threat landscape and realize how this threat activity can affect your organization’s overall security.
Previous M-Trends Reports
The 13th edition of M-Trends reveals while significant progress has been made in threat detection and response, Mandiant continues to see new threat groups and malware families emerge.
The 12th edition of M-Trends outlines critical details on trending attacker behaviors to help security teams with strategy, planning and investment.
Insights based on frontline investigations of the most interesting and impactful cyber attacks.
M-Trends reports on high-interest, significant cyber attacks across multiple industries and regions.
Have questions? Let's talk.
Mandiant experts are ready to answer your questions.