Threat Intelligence Transformation Services and Capability Development
Optimize your threat intelligence.
Transformation Services, Expertise and Capability Development
Mandiant Threat Intelligence Transformation services help organizations optimize their ability to consume, analyze and apply threat intelligence. Get expert assistance with building a sustainable intelligence-led organization and improve your team’s analytical and threat hunting capabilities.
Mandiant Threat Intelligence Transformation Services
Optimize your ability to consume, analyze and apply threat intelligence.
Threat Intelligence Training
Hands-on training that develops practical and valuable threat intelligence skills, based on real-world operational scenarios to help ensure greater effectiveness. These courses are designed and taught by some of the most experienced and skilled cyber threat intelligence professionals in the world.
Enhanced Threat Intelligence Support Services
Mandiant delivers a variety of support services including access to Intelligence Analysts, quarterly threat briefs, semi-annual formal reviews, custom reports and strategic workshops.
- Threat Intelligence Coordination: Adds a designated Intelligence Enablement Manager, inquiry access to a Mandiant Intelligence Analyst, quarterly threat briefs and semi-annual formal reviews
- Intelligence Optimization: Adds a designated Intelligence Optimization Analyst, additional analyst inquiries, custom threat reports, and strategic workshops
Executive Intelligence Briefings
Provides unmatched insights on threat actors, vulnerabilities and other critical topics to give security teams and executives a big-picture view of attacks to prioritize and focus on. This level of support provides intelligence from the frontlines about specific new threats and updates to broader trends through live, interactive briefings.
Advanced Intelligence Access
Extends your team through a dedicated analyst who can develop specific research and analysis, including threat intelligence and information security expertise to reveal meaningful insights. This level of threat intelligence is tailored to your specific organization and security objectives.
Assess the Current State of your Intelligence Program and Threats
- Discover the threats your organization is currently facing.
- Identify the intelligence you need and who will use it.
- Evaluate your current threat intelligence capabilities.
Design an Optimized Threat Intelligence Program to Meet your Requirements
- Map out your strategic, operational and tactical use cases for the application of intelligence.
- Get a blueprint for improvement covering people, technology and processes.
Enhance the Capabilities of your Staff
- Develop your team’s analytical skills using core cyber threat intelligence concepts and structured analytic techniques.
- Apply foundational concepts and a structured framework to identify repeatable best practices for threat hunting.