A Global Reset: Cyber Security Predictions 2021
The year 2020 has been an unprecedented time of change and has shaped up in a way that nobody could have expected. This year’s activities continue to alter the future course of cyber security, making it even more important to ensure that we better prepare ourselves for what’s to come. Join us as we share cyber trends and challenges that we can expect in 2021. During the webinar, Jamie Collier, EMEA Mandiant Threat Intelligence Consultant, will cover various topics discussed in our latest report, A Global Reset: Predictions for the Future Cyber Security, including:
- The evolution of remote work and the operational impact
- The growing need for intelligence-led security validation
- The future state of cloud security
- Nation-state activity and changing TTPs
- How ransomware has pivoted from business risk to national security risk.