Mandiant Security Predictions 2021 Report
Mandiant experts have compiled a list of cyber security expectations for the coming year, which covers a variety of topics including: remote work and other impacts of the global pandemic, ransomware, nation-state activity, cloud security and security validation.
While 2020 was filled with great uncertainty, there are still guarantees in the cyber security realm. Threat actors will continue to attack without any regard for the challenges faced by their targets. These actors continue to be motivated by espionage and monetary gain, though their TTPs will always evolve. This means organizations will continue to be breached, resulting in business disruptions, data compromise, reputational harm, and almost always a financial loss.
Download a free copy of A Global Reset: Cyber Security Predictions 2021, to learn what you can expect regarding:
- How remote work will evolve and affect organizations operationally
- Insights into how threat actors will take advantage of the pandemic
- The growing need for intelligence-led security validation
- The future state of cloud security
- Nation-state activity and changing TTPs
- How ransomware has pivoted from business risk to a national security risk
Request a copy of the full report, to take a look at the security forecast for 2021!