2020 Mandiant Security Effectiveness Report Findings
Title: 2020 Mandiant Security Effectiveness Report Findings
Presenters: Matt Hartley SVP Mandiant Strategy for FireEye Mandiant & Devon Goforth Sr Dir Security Instrumentation for FireEye Mandiant
2020 Mandiant Security Effectiveness Report Findings: A deep dive into cyber reality
Join our webinar to understand why a majority of tested attacks successfully infiltrate enterprise environments without detection – and why security validation is so critical.
The Mandiant Security Effectiveness Report 2020 takes a deep dive look into cybersecurity performance across network, email, endpoint, and cloud-based security controls – and confirms the prevailing concern: security controls are not performing as expected. Alarmingly, thousands of tests performed by experts from the Mandiant Security Validation (previously known as Verodin) team show that for 53% of the environments tested, attacks were successful in bypassing controls without knowledge. This points to the need for continuous validation of security effectiveness based on four fundamental components.
Register for our upcoming webinar to learn about the fundamentals of security validation and gain the knowledge to answer questions such as:
- Do I have confidence in the effectiveness of my security controls?
- Can I quickly assess the relevance of threat intelligence or exposure to the latest attack?
- Am I stopping data leakage and protecting data integrity?
- How can I simplify and standardize my security stack?
- Do I have evidence to support communicating key metrics to executives?
Register Now to Reserve Your Seat!