K-12 Cybersecurity Roundtable: Protecting Our Schools from Rising Cyber Threats
Title: K-12 Cybersecurity Roundtable: Protecting Our Schools from Rising Cyber Threats
Presenters: MK Palmore, Director - Office of the CISO - Google Cloud and Jon Ford, Sr. Practice Leader, SLED, Google Public Sector
Date and Time: January 24th Wednesday 2024, 11:30 PM IST
Recent attacks on K-12 school districts have put student and staff data at risk. Don't let your district become the next victim. Join leading cybersecurity experts as they discuss ways to empower K-12 security leaders and administrators to defend against the latest threats and secure their students, staff and educational environments.
- Learn about escalating K-12 cyber threats: Ransomware, data breaches, and more.
- Prioritize and Prepare for Evolving Threats: Learn how to assess cyber risks and develop robust defense strategies.
- Leverage Threat Intelligence: Discover how to identify vulnerabilities before they are exploited.
- Build a Proactive Defense Strategy: Implement practical strategies to keep your district ahead of cyber threats.
- Learn about resources to help improve your security posture today
Who should attend?
- K-12 security managers, directors, CISOs, IT managers/VPs/directors
- Anyone responsible for protecting student and staff data
- School district leaders concerned about cyber threats