Ransomware Legal Implications and Proactive Solutions
Title: Ransomware Legal Implications and Proactive Solutions
Presenters: Experts from Mandiant, McDermott Will & Emery, Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP & Chubb
In the 2020 M-Trends report, we noted that successful monetization of ransomware attacks and the availability of ransomware as a service have contributed to an increase in ransomware cases.
In this session, Mandiant experts will be joined by speakers from US-based law firm McDermott Will & Emery, Canadian-based law firm Blakes, and global insurance partner Chubb, to discuss:
- The threat profile of a ransomware attack
- Best practices for ransomware recovery and response
- The legal implications of a ransomware attack across the US and Canada
- How to minimize the legal impact of a ransomware breach
- The reactive and proactive insurance measures you can take to minimize business impact
We encourage you to attend this session with your team to understand the impact of a breach on various business units, and the mitigation tactics that can be employed by all stakeholders within an organization.