The Road Ahead: Cyber Security in 2020 and Beyond
As 2019 comes to a close, we walk away armed with even more knowledge about the threat actors and trends we can expect to continue in 2020 and beyond. Attackers innovate and grow more sophisticated, but there is a lot we can still do to prepare for upcoming compromise attempts and get ahead of the threats.
On Thursday, November 21st at 8a PT/11a ET, join Sarah Geary, Manager of Intelligence for Executives at FireEye, as she shares her thoughts about cyber security in 2020. During the webinar, Sarah will touch on various topics discussed in our report, The Road Ahead: Cyber Security in 2020 and Beyond, including:
- Geopolitics driving threat actors
- Cyber influence operation developments
- New criminal tactics in the underground
- Trends in ransomware and supply chain attacks
Mandiant Threat Intelligence experts Gina Hill and Duke McDonald present an in-depth explanation of what it means to be intelligence-led, how organizations should seek to increase intelligence maturity and capability, and how to get started on this journey.
Join this session to learn:
- The definition, characteristics and caveats of an intelligence-led security approach
- Things to consider when assessing and evolving intelligence maturity
- The importance of frameworks when assessing, measuring and executing on your strategy