Security Validation - what is it and how can it improve security effectiveness?
Title: Security Validation - what is it and how can it improve security effectiveness?
Presenters: Mike Batten - VP Sales Engineering EMEA, FireEye
Date: June 09, 2020
In order to stay ahead of an evolving threat landscape, security teams must continuously improve their processes and technology. But even with their investments, security professionals still need answers to pressing questions:
- Who are the attackers that target my industry and what techniques do they use?
- Which alerts matter most and how do I respond?
- Are my tools, controls, processes working as expected?
- Where should I focus improvement efforts?
Join Mike Batten, VP Sales Engineering EMEA, for our upcoming webinar to:
- Learn how cyber threat intelligence can inform which attackers target your industry and understand the techniques they employ
- Find out how continuous validation can pinpoint where you have gaps so you can target improvements where they are needed
- Understand how validation technology powered by relevant intelligence can generate proof of effectiveness and reduce risk
- View the results of a recent security effectiveness report, spanning the production environments of multiple industries and enterprises