Using Risk Management to Optimize Cybersecurity Costs
Title: Using Risk Management to Optimize Cybersecurity Costs
Presenters: Matt Keane, Senior Director, Risk Management Services – FireEye Mandiant
Using Risk Management to Optimize Cybersecurity Costs: Best Practices for the C-Suite
Cyber risk management is increasingly becoming a strategic priority for executive leaders worldwide, though many organizations find it challenging to accurately anticipate, prioritize, and forecast risk mitigation costs.
C-level executives can meet these challenges by engaging their boards and their security teams to ensure they have the right data to scope risk-based focus areas. This allows the organization to plan effectively while keeping necessary security investments top of mind.
Join this webinar with Matt Keane, FireEye Mandiant Senior Director of Risk Management Services, as he explains how to:
- Identify the top risks to your organization based on threat intelligence—and communicate these trends to your board of directors in a way they’ll hear
- Ensure that the board’s security investment decisions support your organization’s appetite for risk
- Establish a framework that ensures the alignment of strategic priorities with security spending
- Track the right risk performance metrics to monitor changes in your unique risk profile, so that you can shift priorities and spending when needed
- Apply these lessons to a sample business scenario.
Register for this webinar to learn how executives like yourself can effectively implement these cyber risk management practices today.