Learn exactly how vulnerable your most critical assets are to cyber attacks
Identify vulnerable assets to strengthen your security defenses
Organizations do all they can to protect their critical cyber assets, but they don’t always systematically test their defenses. Penetration Testing from Mandiant Consulting helps you strengthen your security for those assets by pinpointing vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in your security systems.
Mandiant security experts simulate the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of real-world attackers targeting your high-risk cyber assets. Our deep knowledge of advanced persistent threat (APT) attacker behavior can help you:
- Determine whether your critical data is at risk
- Identify and mitigate complex security vulnerabilities before an attacker exploits them
- Gain insight into attacker motivations and targets
- Get quantitative results that help measure the risk associated with your critical assets
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that could lead to future compromise
What you get
- High- level executive summary report
- Technical documentation that allows you to recreate our findings
- Fact-based risk analysis to validate results
- Tactical recommendations for immediate improvement
- Strategic recommendations for long-term improvement
M-Trends is an annual publication from Mandiant that contains insights based on frontline investigations of the most interesting and impactful cyber attacks of the year.
Real attacks. Real learning. Real refinement.
Penetration tests conducted by Mandiant Consultants are customized to your environment no two assessments are ever the same. A wide variety of penetration testing options are available, with each option providing information that can dramatically improve security in your organization.
|External Penetration Tests||Identify and exploit vulnerabilities on systems, services and applications exposed to the Internet||Understand risk to assets exposed to Internet|
|Internal Penetration Tests||Emulate a malicious insider or an attacker that has gained access to an end user's system, including escalating privileges, installing custom crafted malware and/or exfiltrating faux critical data||Understand risk to business from a breach|
|Cloud Penetration Testing||Identify security threats and validate technology controls relevant to your cloud-hosted environments||Understand the latest cloud security threats facing your organization, based on real-world incidents|