Business Email Compromise is a highly personalized two-to-four hour seminar in which students will develop the skills necessary to protect themselves and their organizations from email-based social engineering and malware.
The instructor will walk through a presentation of the technical information needed to avoid email threats, and will also host a Q&A session to ensure that your organization’s specific concerns can be addressed.
Social engineering takes place in more than 90% of business compromises, and email is the most popular vector by far. Business Email Compromise training will help your organization be better protected from one of the greatest threats in the cyber security landscape.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the risks associated with BEC
- Avoid common pitfalls which make you vulnerable to Phishing and other social engineering attacks
- Define key terms so that the audience can make informed decisions regarding their email safety
Who should attend
Any corporate employee in need of email security training or a refresher of the same.
In-classroom or virtual instructor-led training
- 2–4 hours (in-person delivery)
- 2–4 hours (virtual delivery)