This two-day introduction to the Mandiant Security Instrumentation Platform provides hands-on experience with the platform to introduce core concepts and important modules. It provides a solid understanding of the platform and reinforces knowledge gained from the self-paced training series. The goal is to have participants be able to start using the platform effectively in their environment to improve their organization’s security posture.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the Security Instrumentation Platform
- Install network and endpoint Actors
- Use the platform to test network and security controls, identify areas of improvement and monitor progress
- Run security content, including Actions, Sequences and Evaluations
- Evaluate test results and analyze essential takeaways
- Setup, configure and maintain AEDA monitors
- Analyze platform analytics and develop custom reports
- Explain Protected Theater
- Create custom security content
- Examine system administration, maintenance and troubleshooting features of the platform
Who should attend
Security professionals who will be using the Security Instrumentation Platform to manage and report their organization’s systemic cyber security risk.
In-classroom or virtual instructor-led training
Varies based on audience
Contact email@example.com for more information, including prerequisites and upcoming class dates.