Countdown to mWISE Conference 2022: Full Agenda Now Available
Expo floor now sold out at dynamic three-day cyber security conference taking place October 18-20 in Washington, D.C. and virtually
RESTON – October 5, 2022 – Mandiant, Inc. today announced additional industry leaders set to take the mainstage at mWISE™ Conference 2022. Joining the roster of previously announced mWISE Conference keynotes are Director of the NSA’s Cybersecurity Directorate Rob Joyce, NPR’s Hidden Brain creator Shankar Vedantam and Google Cloud CISO Phil Venables.
Day One: Tuesday, October 18
- Mandiant CEO Kevin Mandia will deliver opening remarks followed by a fireside chat with Google Cloud CISO Phil Venables on the future of the cyber security industry.
- Director of the NSA’s Cybersecurity Directorate Rob Joyce will discuss nation state threat actors and how to detect and prevent threats before they happen.
- Leaders from Colonial Pipeline, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Kaseya, and SolarWinds will join Mandiant for a panel discussion on regaining trust after high-profile security incidents.
Day Two: Wednesday, October 19
- Leaders from CrowdStrike, Mandiant, and Red Canary will explore the work of cyber intelligence in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Technology and national security reporter from Thomson Reuters to moderate the panel discussion.
- New York Times bestselling author and expert on the future of tech and conflict P. W. Singer will speak to social media weaponization and the lessons of Ukraine.
Day Three: Thursday, October 20
- Keynote: CISA’s Jen Easterly will kick off the final day of the conference with a fireside chat on the importance of operational collaboration between government and industry in cyberspace.
- Science correspondent, journalist, author and creator/host of Hidden Brain, Shankar Vedantam, will close out the conference with an enlightening conversation with Vikram Ramesh, Head of Mandiant Marketing, on the psychological impact of living under constant cyber threats.
Rounding out an exciting mainstage lineup, mWISE Conference 2022 will also feature 70+ breakout sessions across seven tracks; leading cyber security vendors showcasing the latest innovations on a sold-out expo floor; and lunch and learns, including an intimate gathering of female leaders and allies at the Elevate luncheon on October 19.
About Mandiant, Inc.
Since 2004, Mandiant has been a trusted partner to security-conscious organizations. Effective security is based on the right combination of expertise, intelligence, and adaptive technology, and the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform scales decades of frontline experience and industry-leading threat intelligence to deliver a range of dynamic cyber defense solutions. Mandiant’s approach helps organizations develop more effective and efficient cyber security programs and instills confidence in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
© 2022 Mandiant, Inc. All rights reserved. Mandiant and mWISE are registered trademarks or trademarks of Mandiant, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
About Google Cloud
Google Cloud accelerates every organization’s ability to digitally transform its business. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.