The Defender’s Advantage Cyber Snapshot Issue 2
The Defender’s Advantage Cyber Snapshot report delivers insights into today’s top cyber defense topics based on Mandiant frontline observations and real-world experience.
Download Issue 2 for a deep-dive into these five critical areas:
- Disinformation campaigns and the threats they pose to organizations, nations and individuals
- Threats to cryptocurrencies from organizational and platform perspectives
- Trends around common exposures of the external attack surface
- Preparation needed to perform an enterprise password reset in response to a major security breach
- Case studies on intelligence-led red team exercises across the cyber attack lifecycle
Explore The Defender’s Advantage Cyber Snapshot
The Defender’s Advantage Cyber Snapshot, Issue 2
How Cryptocurrency Actively Plays into North Korea’s Cyber Offensive
How to Assess and Prioritize Attack Surface Risk at Scale
5 Steps to a Successful Enterprise Password Reset
The Defender's Advantage
As prominent attacks continue to dominate the headlines, security teams are under pressure to detect and respond to malicious activity faster than ever before. Our book “The Defender’s Advantage” harnesses Mandiant’s expertise, detailing the steps security organizations should take to activate and mature their Cyber Defenses against the latest threats.
The Defender’s Advantage Cyber Snapshot, Issue 1
Get insight into important topic covered in the first edition
- Common internet-facing vulnerabilities
- Threats to operational technologies (OT) and ICS networks
- Cyber security risks associated with mergers and acquisitions
- The unique challenges in protecting elections and major events
The Defender’s Advantage Podcast
The Defender’s Advantage Podcast explores the world of cyber security and Mandiant through two distinct tracks. Threat Trends: Listen twice a month as host Luke McNamara interviews guests on the latest in cyber security research, the cyber landscape, and the latest news from Mandiant. Frontline Stories: Listen to Kerry Matre monthly as she is joined by notable guests on the frontlines of cyber security, including Mandiant customers, security professionals, and executives.